Customers are readers too on Internet so
Readers Experience Management
is the KEY to get success.
1) Write Gr8 Content. Make it gr8 with real life stories. (language, words and flow also matters)
2) Write Interesting Content. Well some time controversial - mouth watering but thought provoking.
3) Write Content Regularly i.e. Once a week to 5 days a week but certainly not once a month.
4) Write with Insight on the Subject. Most people have GK, they want to know more.
5) Write tirelessly. It will take some time to get people to know abt yr blog (If u have gr8 content). Therefore have passion and patience both.
6) Write abt yr Niche Subject. How else U will stand out from millions of blogs ??.
7) Only THEN submit to all Social Media Sites like FB, Linked In, Twitter, Digg, StumbleUpon, participate & contribute in group discussions and leave yr blog address at the bottom, have blog address with yr email signature, on yr visiting card, in yr office and everywhere u can think of.
7th initiative will only work if first six are complied with. ( It applies to every websites ). I cant resist but to relate this with my ( niche ) subject of customer experience. First have gr8 experience DESIGNED & READY and then go out in the market to promote. Be it yr Blog or website , yr product or service.